I was nominated for a Sunshine Award by the lovely Lauren. Check out her blog.
Prior to being nominated, I’ll admit that I have never heard of the Sunshine Award, but I am super grateful to even be acknowledged for it.
- Thank the person who nominated you,
- Answer the questions,
- Set your own questions,
- Nominate fellow bloggers.
What is the one place you’d love to live?
One word: Paris.
What is your dream job?
To be a journalist. I am already there and I could not envision myself doing anything else. I love it.
If you were only allowed to shop in one shop, what would it be?
Heck, I’m hoping the supermarkets don’t count in this question because a girl has got to eat. Why is this question so hard to answer? I’m going to go with Topshop. I think, maybe, I don’t know. Pass.
What is your favourite colour? Why?
This is definitely mustard yellow. It’s such a pretty colour and it matches my skin tone so I get to wear it all the time.
How old are you?
How long have you been blogging?
On and off since I was 17 years old. So four years. Wow.
What’s your favourite TV show?
In all honesty, my favourite TV show changes whenever a new season or show comes out. If I had to pick, I’d say My Mad Fat Diary.
THE QUESTIONS I’M ASKING THE NOMINEES
- Favourite time of the day and why?
- If you had to sum yourself up in three words, what words would you pick?
- Would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?
- If you could be Prime Minister for the day, what would you change/introduce?
- Who is the most influential person in your life and why?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- If you could only eat the same meal for the rest of your life, what would you pick?